A migraine is a severe headache, generally on one side of the head. There is no permanent cure in modern medicine for this. But with yoga and pranayam the migraine pain will be cured permanently.
- The excess bile fluid released by the liver.
- Gastric trouble.
- A migraine is associated with disorders of the digestion.
- Put 2 drops of almond oil in both the nostrils in the morning with empty stomach, before going to bed.
- Make a paste of cloves powder with water and apply on forehead and temples.
- Put 2-2 drops of almond oil in both nostrils before going to bed.
- Drink alovera juice daily in the morning with empty stomach.
- Eat jilebi sweet which is made by pure cow ghee and drink milk it will give instant relief to a headache.
- Drink lukewarm water in the morning and vomit it. because of this vomiting, the excess bile will come out and the migraine pain will slowly decrease.
- massage gently on the neck and head with any oil.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Eat an apple at breakfast time and at dinner time.
- press for 5-10 min at thumb fingertip.
Kriyas: jalaneti, sutraneti, kunjal
Asanas: Padmasana, Hasta uttanasana, Marjalasana, paschimottanasana, Savasana, Setubandhasana, Parvatasana.
Pranayamas: Anuloma-Viloma, Bramary, Udgeet, Shitali